The Rev Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rev Shack

This is the chill zone for Stack Shack and Rev Master visitors! Come take a seat, they're made of genuine leather.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rev Shack Forums- Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CheeseManCubed
A Boss
A Boss
CheeseManCubed

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-11-18

The Rev Shack Forums- Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rev Shack Forums- Rules   The Rev Shack Forums- Rules EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 2:36 pm

The Rev Master and The Shack Shack hosting two separate forums would be about as pointless as putting an empty metal bucket on your head. That's why we have collaborated to become The Rev Shack Forums. As for the rules, I'm fairly lenient. Just abide by the few boundaries and everything will be good...

1. If it's illegal in the real world, it's illegal here too. We [the admins mainly] don't want to hear about your arsenic night of your awesome drug deals, because we can get in trouble for it. >_> Keep it legal, and we'll be fine.
  2. I do tolerate occasional foul language, but don't overdo it.
  3. Don't beg me to be a moderator, that'll destroy your chances of ever being one. However, the first 3 members that join the forums will get to pick two forums to moderate as long as they are not in the Stack Shack, Rev Master, or Authorizational Forum categories. In addition, you get cool ranks and access to the Moderators Forum, so that's always a plus. When we feel the time is right, we will initiate "Moderator Wanted Elections" within the forum. Anyone that is interesting may apply and others may enter their input as well. In a few days, the "election" will move to the Moderator Forum and the Moderators and Administrators as a group will determine who will become the moderator.
  4. If you suck at the job, we can revoke your powers at any time. <_<
  5. That's about it for now. If you do something questionable, we'll bring it to your attention. That said, enjoy yourselves! Be free and viva la revolution!
Back to top Go down
http://therevshack.highforum.net
CheeseManCubed
A Boss
A Boss
CheeseManCubed

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-11-18

The Rev Shack Forums- Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rev Shack Forums- Rules   The Rev Shack Forums- Rules EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:04 am

Some amends here. We're not in high school anymore and this site isn't being watched by the damn CMS hawks anymore, so we're not sneaking onto this site to find proxies and hiding from Sutton anymore.

Thus, I don't give a fuck if you curse every single word, and if you want to discuss your drug dealings, then feel free to share with everybody. Feel free to share, too.

I don't even remember who the damn moderators are and which forums they mod. I wanna say that the people labelled "Moderator" are probably the mods.

That said, this forum is a place for everybody to just kind of chillax, and escape from what we call the "real world." So yeah, enjoy and feel free to invite people and get some life back into this joint. The Rev Shack Forums- Rules Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
http://therevshack.highforum.net

The Rev Shack Forums- Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rev Shack :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: