Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
The Rev Master and The Shack Shack hosting two separate forums would be about as pointless as putting an empty metal bucket on your head. That's why we have collaborated to become The Rev Shack Forums. As for the rules, I'm fairly lenient. Just abide by the few boundaries and everything will be good...
- If it's illegal in the real world, it's illegal here too. We [the admins mainly] don't want to hear about your arsenic night of your awesome drug deals, because we can get in trouble for it. >_> Keep it legal, and we'll be fine.
- I do tolerate occasional foul language, but don't overdo it.
- Don't beg me to be a moderator, that'll destroy your chances of ever being one. However, the first 3 members that join the forums will get to pick two forums to moderate as long as they are not in the Stack Shack, Rev Master, or Authorizational Forum categories. In addition, you get cool ranks and access to the Moderators Forum, so that's always a plus. When we feel the time is right, we will initiate "Moderator Wanted Elections" within the forum. Anyone that is interesting may apply and others may enter their input as well. In a few days, the "election" will move to the Moderator Forum and the Moderators and Administrators as a group will determine who will become the moderator.
- If you suck at the job, we can revoke your powers at any time. <_<
- That's about it for now. If you do something questionable, we'll bring it to your attention. That said, enjoy yourselves! Be free and viva la revolution!