|The Rev Shack Forums- Rules|
|Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:36 pm by CheeseManCubed|
|The Rev Master and The Shack Shack hosting two separate forums would be about as pointless as putting an empty metal bucket on your head. That's why we have collaborated to become The Rev Shack Forums. As for the rules, I'm fairly lenient. Just abide by the few boundaries and everything will be good...|
- If it's illegal in the real world, it's illegal here too. We [the admins mainly] don't want to hear about your arsenic night of your awesome drug deals, because we can get in trouble for it. >_> Keep it legal, and we'll be fine.
- I do tolerate occasional foul language, but don't overdo it.
- Don't beg me to be a moderator, that'll destroy your chances of ever being one. However, the first 3 members that join the forums will get to pick two forums to moderate as long as they are not in the Stack Shack, Rev Master, or Authorizational Forum categories. In addition, you get cool ranks and access to the Moderators Forum, so that's always a plus. When we feel the time is right, we will initiate …
[ Full reading ]
|Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 am by CheeseManCubed|
|Mwahahahaha.... and you thought this thing was dead. As co-admin of the Rev Shack, I now declare this thing undead (not zombie undead... because then you can shotgun it and it'd die again; it's alive again). |
Because I have nothing better to do over Winter Break, I'm going to put a few home touches back here and see if we can get some life into this shit once again.
|Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:29 pm by SlopdogReturns|
|Thanks to a nice system update, Cheeseman as added a chatbox to the site . Just go to the index, then scroll to the bottom of the page and there it is....our new chatbox!!! Your permissions can be taken away if you miss use it, all forum rules apply. Have fun with it. Lets just call it an early Christmas gift.|
|Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:32 pm by CheeseManCubed|
|That's right, in addition to using smilies within posts, you can now use topic icons as well, as I have used for this topic.|
A little perk: Standard members currently have 16 default topic icons (which I'm planning on reducing soon). However, moderators get 8 exclusive moderator only topic icons that they can use, just as a perk for being a moderator. Being a moderator has never been so sweet!
Oh, and admins such as Slopdog and I are the only ones that can use this huge French banner icon.. that's a perk for being an admin. >_>
|The winter solstice is approaching...|
|Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:58 pm by CheeseManCubed|
|A few major changes have been implemented.|
- Most noticeably, the site has moved. The forum may now be accessed on school computers without use of a proxy.
- Site activity is still pathetic.
- Because of the change in domain, I have been warned to notify you that smiles and avatars may become glitchy and/or unviewable for the next couple days, but will return to normal afterwards. Bare with it.
- Site activity is horrendous.
That is all.
|Comments: 0|| |
|Who is online?|
In total there is 1
user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 27
on Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:55 pm
|We have 18 registered users|
The newest registered user is emmanraen
Our users have posted a total of 520 messages in 81 subjects